Marketing Major with PGA Concentration
The EKU PGA Golf Management Program prepares students to become the next leaders in the golf industry. Upon graduation, students are eligible for election to PGA Membership while receiving a Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Marketing and the PGA Golf Management concentration. Additional program attributes available to students include:
- PGA of America Education (See MGT 201-210 classes below).
- Internship placement at prestigious facilities around the country.
- Player development program to improve your game.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and facilities (Trackman, SAM Putt lab, full club repair lab, and golf simulator).
- Alumni base, Advisory Board and LPGA and PGA Professionals as program staff to help you develop professionally.
- Recurring seminars, leadership opportunities, and mentoring program
- Competitive tournament program with golf shop credit as payouts.
- Full access to private golf course, University Club at Arlington & practice facility, Colonel Golf and Learning Center.
- Close-knit student body.
- Student Government Association that offers leadership opportunities and plan events to make your college experience the best.