PGA Golf Management Admission Criteria
Students wishing to enroll in the PGA Golf Management (PGA GM) program must meet all of the criteria and requirements for admission to Eastern Kentucky University.
In addition, they must meet the following criteria:
- Ability to declare a major.
- Submit an EKU PGA Golf Management application (see below).
- Have a golf handicap of twelve (12) or lower, which may be verified by submitting one of the following:
- USGA Handicap Card.
- Handicap verification form signed by a Professional Golfer’s Association (PGA) Member.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a PGA professional or High School Golf Coach.
PGA Golf Management program enrollment is limited to 100 students per year with a maximum total program enrollment of 300. All PGA Golf Management admission materials will be reviewed as they are received beginning November 1st of each year. It is recommended students submit necessary materials by February 1st. Students applying for PGA Golf Management admission beyond February 1st will be considered on a space available basis only. Eastern Kentucky University recommends that interested applicants visit our campus and meet with the PGA GM staff prior to attending school.
Transfer Students (PGA Golf Management)
Students wishing to transfer to the PGA Golf Management program at Eastern Kentucky University must meet all of the admission requirements stated previously, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. A student admitted to the PGA Golf Management program may transfer up to 64 credit hours and will be placed into the freshman cohort group. A student transferring from another PGA Golf Management program will remain in the same cohort in which they were enrolled at their previous college or university.