PGA Golf Management Admission Criteria
All PGA Golf Management admission materials will be reviewed as they are received by semester:
- Fall Semester Admission - February 1st
- Spring Semester Admission - November 1st of the prior year
Students applying for PGA Golf Management admission beyond the recommended date will be considered on a space available basis. Eastern Kentucky University recommends that interested applicants visit campus and meet with the PGA GM staff prior to attending.
Students wishing to enroll in the PGA Golf Management (PGA GM) program must meet all of the criteria and requirements for admission to Eastern Kentucky University. In addition, they must meet the following criteria:
- Submit online EKU PGA Golf Management application (see link below).
- Have a golf handicap of twelve (12) or lower, which may be verified by submitting either a (1) USGA Handicap Card OR (2) Online Handicap verification form signed by a PGA Member (see link below).
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a PGA professional or High School Golf Coach.
Application and Handicap Verification Form Links
Apply online for EKU's PGA Golf Management Program: https://ekubusinesstech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9NPbJ6GsrDDFXQF
Be sure to submit your Handicap Verification Form: https://ekubusinesstech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lbVGtQkaX8Pf1P
Transfer Students (PGA Golf Management)
PGM staff will tailor a plan based on where you are in your academic career. Students wishing to transfer to the EKU's PGA Golf Management program must meet the above admission requirements. A student admitted to the PGA Golf Management program may transfer up to 64 credit hours and will be placed into the freshman cohort group. A student transferring from another PGA Golf Management program will remain in the same cohort in which they were enrolled at their previous college or university.